What's new

Yet another Fireworks picture... I tried REAL HARD! Whaddya think?

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
2
Location
Bolivar, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
f/11, focus: infinity, shutter 33sec, iso 400, 28mm
This was taken at a Baptist university I go to. I like how the glow of the fireworks over time made the stained glass in the chapel really stand out... as well as the crowd. What do you think?

SBUFireWorks.jpg
 
Thats nice, you got the fireworks and the people and even a building, thats a trifecta lol
 
whoa that does look pretty cool. was the shutter speed really 33 seconds?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom