What's new

Yet Another Set of Carnival Shots (5pics)

Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,007
Location
BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After seeing some of these style shots pop up, I remembered that I had some from the annual Celebrate Fairfax Festival. I guess with Carnivals, you've seen one, you've seen 'em all, but just thought I would share my take. C+C Always welcome.

#1 The Shroom

$3604031886_f8c38e6d38_b.webp

#2 The Hat

$3603221413_2a5d84393d_b.webp

#3 Mardi Gras

$3604035780_cc2ca38ac0_b.webp

#4 The Wheel

$3601193766_2e65412e1e_b.webp

#5 The Thriller, or as I call it, the Whirl-a-Vomit

$3601194956_7712099000_b.webp
 
I like 2,3 and 4. I think the tilt in these shots adds extra dynamism. Nicely done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom