LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, that really scared me...
I had to clear the cash... put on my glasses... and restart my computer before I believed it... then it took me like 10 minutes to find the right forum.... :lol:

god, I'm slow...

So, who's idea was it to change everything around!?!?!
It's awesome now that I've gotten used to it.... but it almost gave me a heart attack when I first saw it. :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
So who's going to make sure the new snapshot section works!

Moving critique posts to the general gallery and general posts to the snapshot gallery.............:whip:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhhh its gonna be like THAT is it?

I just figured we'd create it especically for you, I mean, all of yours are just snapshots anyway, aren't they? :mrgreen:
*snicker*

I absolutely love the new Snapshot section! :D
It's a great place for all of us 'smart offs' to 'smart off' :lol:

Chase said:
Ohhhhh its gonna be like THAT is it?

I just figured we'd create it especically for you, I mean, all of yours are just snapshots anyway, aren't they? :mrgreen:
*snicker*

HAH !

They're not my shots!!!!! Erm.... I've been posting somebody elses photographs all this time! Yeah! :pale:

(But thanks! now there's a section for my pics! :lol: )

PlasticSpanner said:
HAH !

They're not my shots!!!!! Erm.... I've been posting somebody elses photographs all this time! Yeah! :pale:

(But thanks! now there's a section for my pics! :lol: )
Well, at least you have a place now...

btw, if you're going to post someone else's work you might as well post something decent.... :p

:biglaugh:

Unimaxium said:
LOL I'm even slower... I didn't notice anything different until I saw this thread. Then it still took me a bit of poking around the site to figure it out.
Your not the only one....:confused:

Most reactions

Back