C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 #1 last picture for the day...time to get to work. beach wood 83 by charlie766, on Flickr
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 #2 "Wood Is Good" is the caption you missed here
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 #3 One of the best in the series. I would consider cropping the top 5-7% though.
LizardKing No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 757 Reaction score 87 Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 #4 invisible said: One of the best in the series. I would consider cropping the top 5-7% though. Click to expand... What he said. Agree on both... GREAT picture. Like it A LOT. Best of the series, no doubt! edit: Looks like you're training the eye for this. Keep it up!
invisible said: One of the best in the series. I would consider cropping the top 5-7% though. Click to expand... What he said. Agree on both... GREAT picture. Like it A LOT. Best of the series, no doubt! edit: Looks like you're training the eye for this. Keep it up!
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the comments...I suppose I could shave a bit
S soymilk TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 2 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 #6 I love your wood series... It would be great to have them blown up and make wall-sized posters!