What's new

YN-460

shed301

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I see one good thing about them: they have S1 and S2 modes, which means that one of the settings CANCELS the optical slave's sensitivity to pre-flash bursts from the triggering camera--that's a nice feature to have. They also have pretty finely-adjustable power output control. Power-to-price ratio seems okay too.

These flash units do look a slight bit cheaply finished to me, but you know, $60 these days is like two bags worth of groceries at a discount supermarket...the flash will probably last a hundred times longer than the groceries will--so I think it'd be worth a chance for $59.99.
 
yeah thanks derrel... i'm looking at using them for a on location set of studio flashes, so i'm hoping that do some sort of a decent job
 
Let us know what you think when you get one. I would like to get one if you are happy with yours.
 
Same here.

Just ordered 2x YN-460 and a wireless trigger from a chinese seller on Ebay. Can't wait.
I guess it's going to be full manual with slaves and no TTL.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom