YN-560 II YONGNUO Flash Speedlite problem

aussiearef

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,
I've recently bought and received a YN-560 II YONGNUO Flash Speedlite. When I mount it on my Canon 550D camera, it is triggered upon taking pictures. However, it is not used by the camera for metering and the camera does not compensate the light so all my photos become extremely overexposed.

Does any of you know if this is a crappy speedlight or am I doing something wrong?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11082783...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_3495wt_977

Thanks

Your camera is probably set to the wrong flash setting somewhere. While I can't provide specific help for your camera or flash, I got a flash for my MdSLR and all my photos were coming out really overexposed. Turns out, it was set to Slow Sync and keeping the shutter open for the entire duration of the flash's effect. What I mean to say is that there are countless features and settings on newer cameras, to the point where surfing the menus for anything exposure-related may help or solve the problem. Of course, you can always expose manually or negative compensation. Hope this helps.

Your probably doing something wrong. Post a picture with exit data, as well as flash settings to we can see whats going on.

560II is a purely manual flash so your camera does not adjust its settings for proper exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back