YO YO YO from Jophassa

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I only joined this fabulous abode of photophiles.

I recently left an Xbox forum as I sold my Xbox 360 in the hope to do something more fulfilling with my spare time. So I thought. "I have always been interested in photography and have books, so why not spend your dough on something really cool like...A CAMERA". So that is what i am considering.

HELLO!

Well, you made a great choice b/c photography is MUCH more fulfilling than Xbox. :lol:
Since you sold it... looks like you have money for a camera!

well, good luck!
Hope to see you around the forums!

btw, the forum police will be on you in a week or so unless you make your sig smaller. ;)

Don't call us friendly mods "forum police", please ... what does that sound like, Chris, eh ;)
But you are so right in your assumption :wink: ...
Still, Jo, have fun with your camera and have fun here "on board". :D

LaFoto said:
Don't call us friendly mods "forum police", please ... what does that sound like, Chris, eh ;)
But you are so right in your assumption :wink: ...
Still, Jo, have fun with your camera and have fun here "on board". :D
:lol: Just wanted some attention! :lol:

Thanks for the greetings.

Sorry I am ignorant to these forums' rules because the differ from forum to forum.

Yeah, no Xbox means more photo-taking.

I also think it is cool that LaFoto calls me Jo as the other people in the other forum called me that too. Strange.

Hi Jo, we'll all call you Jo from now on... ;)

Welcome to TPF.

Yey! i have become accustomed to being called Jo. My name is Jophassa on here and Joe/Joseph elsewhere so it all works good for me...

Welcome to the forum!

But we've already got a Joe and a Jo (JoCose)...so...I'll call ya....uh...er...um...I'll call you...Jop? Yeah, why not. Welcome to the forum Jop!

YEY! it sounds like an onomatopoeiac word.

"The owl squeezed and squeezed until....JOP!"

I like the word "onomatopoetic" - have always liked that one VERY much. Jop!

Welcome J, Jo, Jop, Joe, Joph, Jopha, Jophas, Jophass, Jophassa *

Hope your enjoy your stay!

Rob
* delete as appropriate

Most reactions

Back