Yongnuo YN 568EX for Nikon, Nikon remote, Nikon EN-EL14

Rob5589

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All gone

Last edited:
It's more trouble, but you'd undoubtedly get more of you sold them separately.

Especially the Sigma 17-50, since it's faster than the kit lens, but covers the same ground.

Make me an offer. I no longer have Nikon so this stuff is just collecting dust.

I had to check if this post was from 1995.

...nah.....we're good,man......never received any PM but was just having fun with this board

What's the part number on the wireless remote? Need to check if it will work with a D750. And I'm fine not using PayPal.

I had to check if this post was from 1995.

:D Actually it is two things; one, I used to use PP and EBay a bunch years ago. Then my PP account was hacked, twice, and my CC on file was used. Two; I am a firearms enthusiast and PP is anti-gun.

...nah.....we're good,man......never received any PM but was just having fun with this board

If you want, I can send you the flash first. Check it out, if all good, then you can send payment. You have been here a while so I trust you. And if you stiff me, my sister in law is all into wicken so I will have her put a hex on you or something:1398::biggrin-new:

What's the part number on the wireless remote? Need to check if it will work with a D750. And I'm fine not using PayPal.

It is the ML-L3. Nikon shows it working with the D750.

not that it looks like you need the reassurance, but I have done business with @ratssass before and hes solid. no worries there.

i'll give ya $60 shipped for the flash

....if thats still a solid deal....i'm in.I can send you a money order.For some reason,beyond PMedic's and my own control,I had to do that with P-Dog.....whom I thank for the added credibility.
Just e-mail me @ [email protected] for details.....please enter flash,or something,so I don't just trash it out of hand. :headbang::headbang:

I'll take that remote if you can accept money through Google wallet. It's easy and free for both parties.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back