What's new

Yongnuo YN560tx Pro

Djoliva1973

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum and fairly new to off-camera lighting. I recently purchased the yongnuo Yn560tx PRO. I’m trying to get it connected to yn560 III speedlight and I cannot figure out how to activate and change the group settings on the light. I can get it to trigger the flash but cannot change the settings on the speedlight from the controller. I’ve connected three 560 IV’ and all is working fine with those. I’m trying to get it connected to group C (see pics below). Any help is greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 62

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom