What's new

Yoru, The Husky

kierukei

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just as the title says.
Yoru, the husky! :)


1.
yoru.jpg


2.
yoru1.jpg


3.
yoru2.jpg


4. (as a pup)
yorupup.jpg
 
I like these shots, but I think the grass is overly saturated. For some reason I feel like it takes some of the focal point away from the dog.

Also, watch out for the blown out area around the dog's nose. That sacrifices some detail.

I know I've given all critique so far, so I will end this post saying that you have an awesome looking dog. I've never had many experiences with Huskies, but they look like great family dogs. (and strong enough to pull me on my skateboard!) Their appearance is also terrific!
 
Thanks for the critique. I do see what you mean. :)

Oddly enough, I don't think I'm much of a dog person. But I love huskies. They're great dogs. Though more stubborn than others, I think. (But maybe that's just her :-P)
 
Good looking dog. I like Huskies too, they have a special spirit about them. Just so you know my Husky is stubborn as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom