Yosemite

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just back from a weekend camping near Yosemite national park. Took a day ride through the park as I do every year. This year there's so much water flowing, new falls everywhere. The crowds were heavy and parking was impossible so I only managed a few shots.

Half Dome by Trever1t, on Flickr

Nice conversion of Half Dome from Glacier Point. Did you drive up to Tuolmnue Meadows? We're taking the kids to play in the snow (and daddy can take pictures) tomorrow and Tuesday. :)

No, after glacier point we drove to the valley but that was a mistake, tried to find parking so we could bus around but it was pretty packed everywhere (Sat. morn). I can imagine how nice it will be Mon/Tues...lucky you, lucky kids! I love it there, I like to go camp in Curry Village off-season when it's really cool at night and park is nearly empty ;)

Oh, you can't see it in this pic but there are 4 or 5 guys clowning around on the precipice, that little over-hang on the left side. From the telescope I spyed one guy doing jumping jacks and I swear he was waving at us...it was really weird to say the least!

I was planning on driving the Valley loop on the way home. Hope it's not too crowded on Tuesday. I can at least drive up to Mirror Lake, since I'm handicapped.

yeah, i wanted to get to Mirror lake. The last time I was there it was bone dry, I bet there's water in it now! (?) There's water everywhere, the falls are amazing!

Wow! Step aside Ansel Adams. Beautiful image! Very nicely done.

lol, thanks for the props. I'm no where near the caliber AA was but thanks none the less! :)

holy crap ansel adams, i mean Treve1t, excellent shot. I was just there and got nowhere near such an excellent shot.

Thanks again! I put very little prep into these shots. I see I shoot. ;)

beautiful. Shouldnt be too bad on a Tuesday. I was there a week and a half ago on Friday and it was manageable, busy but no problem parking.

Love the composition and texture!

Well, I'm quite fond of this picture. I noticed that there is a really good amount of shadow detail in the face of Half Dome and the image sharpness is just fine, overall. Is it a tripod shot? Too bad you have not posted your camera and exposure data. Since you have done such a nice job, you might want to play with either a different B&W film (if a film shot) or a different processing program, like Silver Efex, so that you can see what can be done with image variations. It might be interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back