YOU and YOUR camera!

loganmirror.jpg

taken in car with the visor mirror

Well I was taking a photo down the road from where I live and unbeknownst to my my daughter as in the window taking my pic. Ignore the bedhead Mohawk and my pajama pants lol. It is grainy but she was shooting trough our front door and it was dusted with snow.

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was taking a photo down the road from where I live and unbeknownst to my my daughter as in the window taking my pic. Ignore the bedhead Mohawk and my pajama pants lol. It is grainy but she was shooting trough our front door and it was dusted with snow.

2278330108_d3131bb785_b.jpg

It's a good shot, How old is she?

She is 17 and she has a real desire to get into photography when she is older, so when I bought all my new equipment I thought she could learn along side with me. She loves going for drives with me where we spend the day just going from here to there to take photos. And having a Teen daughter where we have a strong interest together it is great and allows us to talk during the drives and give us time just for the two of us.

She is 17 and she has a real desire to get into photography when she is older, so when I bought all my new equipment I thought she could learn along side with me. She loves going for drives with me where we spend the day just going from here to there to take photos. And having a Teen daughter where we have a strong interest together it is great and allows us to talk during the drives and give us time just for the two of us.

Oh.....I under shot your age :lol: I was not expecting much older than ten or eleven. I don't (and likely won't for a wile) have a teenage doughter but I do understand how difficult they can be to relate to, definate advantage you have there.

CanadianMe, I think the check pyjama pants are the most endearing part of the entire photo ;) ... in addition to the fact that your daughter took it, candidly! Now you make me wonder what it was that made you go outside in your pyjamas and take a photo at 300mm at least!?!?!?!!?

LOL. and it was minus 12 C too, there was a small fire I was trying to get a photo of, but a car pulled in the way, it was only a garbage can fire but looked almost like fireworks, was put out in a minute if the car hadn't blocked my view would have been a great shot. She woke me from my snooze on the sofa to tell me about it, so didn't have time to put on pants lol ....

Kind of a crappy picture. the mirror makes me look all stretchy and stuff !! lol

Awww :cry: - link gone

Forgot to make sure my reflection wasn't in the mirror. :oops:

me.jpg

Awww :cry: - link gone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back