YOU and YOUR camera!

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
taken by a friend :]
2277385243_40efaf2ced_o.jpg

Happy as ever!
_N0H4438copy-1.jpg

What is the story behind this? I have always wondered from your avatar!

I used to be a news photog. A fellow photog (Chris shot news w/ the San Francisco Examiner, I with the LA Times) and I were walking up a fire road towards the blaze ... when all these firefighters ('bout 20 of 'em) came running down in the opposite direction ... they didn't say a word ... no warning ... nada

So Chris and I kept on climbing. When we rounded a few bends there was this 40' high wall of fire just boiling away ... but it wasn't really going anywhere. So Chris ran up to the fire and waved to the camera, (I took a snap or two of him), and I did likewise.

In my avatar I'm giving Chris one of those Mr. Spock looks with one raised eyebrow as the firefighters go streaming past.

Gary

PS- The fire was the Panorama Fire which burnt the northern part od San Bernardino.
G

I R in ur ubanduhmentz........takun shotz!

FH000016.jpg

365046-R1-06-18A.jpg

LOL:
lolcatsdotcom476hs3nlcv3pish6.jpg

I wasnt aware a friend took this on easter sunday on Brighton beach... despite what you might think, I wasn't photographing my knee!

brightonbeach.jpg

2081394353_1221f1d6c2.jpg

me and my baby
just got her out of the box today gonna get film tomorrow for her =D
so happy and my hot shoe works
haha film portrait shots =DDD

I wasnt aware a friend took this on easter sunday on Brighton beach... despite what you might think, I wasn't photographing my knee!

brightonbeach.jpg

bet you were taking photos of people on the nudist beach :greenpbl:

Here is me out on one of the few chances I get between Uni work etc

n223304694_3494079_1090.jpg

And then a really bad picture of me on the way to the Nurburgring with some mates...

n223304694_2060562_7001.jpg

Be gentle!

Yours truly, posing in front of a mirror in Siem Reap (Cambodia) for the benefit of his lovely wife, who wanted a shot with the nascent beard. I am accompanied by "the girls", a Leica M8 and an Epson R-D1. The blond is wearing a 21mm Leica Elmarit, and the brunette a 35mm Voigtlaender Nokton.

2376776021_f9935cb6b5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back