You can really punish your liver here.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We went away for a week & I took a few snapshots. This series is around the pool.

P1080853sm.jpg

P1080855sm.jpg

P1080859sm.jpg

P1080867sm.jpg

P1080915sm.jpg

P1080892sm.jpg

Ron, is that DR? Because that chess set look very familiar....

IMG_6817.jpg

Or maybe they're popular with resorts...

Excellent shots Ron! What lovely light there was there! THe first shot, of the arch bridge,the column holding the entire left side up, and the two gals tossing the beach ball back and forth in the pool--just an outstanding photo! I love it....just love the foreground framing, the arch, the exposure, the entire shot is just super. SUPER!

Excellent shots Ron! What lovely light there was there! THe first shot, of the arch bridge,the column holding the entire left side up, and the two gals tossing the beach ball back and forth in the pool--just an outstanding photo! I love it....just love the foreground framing, the arch, the exposure, the entire shot is just super. SUPER!

o m g dude.

I like what you did with number 6 , personally.
That shot looks criminal. EXCEPT FOR THE FEET!
Please remove the feet.

Quite a few of these could bring business to the resort...

Is it a "Dreams" resort?

Please remove the feet.
I like the feet there. Maybe even more feet with more exposure. It tells the story that you were relaxing on a beach chair facing the beautiful pool.

Please remove the feet.
I like the feet there. Maybe even more feet with more exposure. It tells the story that you were relaxing on a beach chair facing the beautiful pool.

The feet were intentional to frame the bird (Grackle). If it were not for the bird, I would not have included the feet. Honestly, I would not like feet in the image normally but I thought it added something in this situation.

Wow Derrel, high praise indeed from someone who can be very critical, thank-you very much. I'm not sure Ghache agrees with you though. BTW, did you notice the Canadian Maple Leaf on the ball? ;)

Haha I thought it was a Dreams Resort too. I was married at one, looks like you had great weather Ron. Hope you had a great vacation.

o m g dude.

Agreed. Not sure if this is a legit comment or not...a bit confused here.

Most reactions

Back