You had better hide

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
hide.jpg

All comments appreciated :)

I really like the pose, and it certainly has a bit of atmosphere, the face hints at a cheeky grin (to me anyway) yet it's not in view.

I think the execution is slightly off, not far off, just slightly and I'm not sure where, the focus pehaps or the contrast between the light side of the face and the dark. Maybe even just the angle, something out of focus on the right (her left) just above the shoulder (perhaps it is the shoulder) seems to distract me.

I keep scrolling down to look again as I write this. There's so much right about it I still like it, I'm just not sure what niggles at me.

Yeah, she's smiling and I tried to get sort of a playful atmosphere in the shot. I also see now that the left side is a little too dark, which isn't a problem because I can just make another print and dodge the part a little. The blur on the right is her hunched up shoulders I believe.

Thanks for the comment, it was helpful

I agree with Azuth - I like the shot but there is something... not sure what... that is "off" about that shot and I also don't know what! It's a cute snapshot though and I still like it

Most reactions

Back