TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
953D0711.jpg

Was on deck reading a book when a few lil birdies started perching themselves on me, so I fetched to camera and returned to reading in hopes they would do it again and I could get a shot of them on me. Well they did return then I saw this hawk looking at his lunch perched on me. Guess the lil fellows needed a body guard.

haha the birdman is amung us!
I like that look in his eye as he looks at you and his lunch
you must be a still reader to get birds to land on you - looking that the predators perch I guess you were in a park or some such where the wildlife is a little tamer.

haha the birdman is amung us!
I like that look in his eye as he looks at you and his lunch
you must be a still reader to get birds to land on you - looking that the predators perch I guess you were in a park or some such where the wildlife is a little tamer.

Well I was sitting on the deck of a ship about 10 miles offshore from Atlantic City New Jersey. Its kinda weird out here sometimes the birds will stay with you a good wile to rest I suppose.

ahh so the little birds were after your lunch at the high seas as well then ;)
and yah I guess they are trying to work up enough energy for the long (and exposed) flight back

Nice shot, i have tried getting pictures of hawks myself and they are very nervous birds, if you get too close they just fly away. I am impressed:)

Is that bird giving you the skunk eye??
He gives me a Marty Feldman vibe. Nice shot :)

Nice shot, is that a Peregrine Falcon? I love that look!

I do belive you are correct . I just did a comparison to goggle images and that is a peregrine falcon. Thanks

Dan.:mrgreen:

Beautiful animal whatever it is. ;)

Nice photo too! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back