What's new

You know the drill!

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thedrill3qt.jpg


Sorry, Couldn't resist! :lol:
 
Cool Pic, as a n00b one thing i'm noticing with the pics on this site is.. there's a picture in every item which should mean i should have no end of subjects to have a go at as i collect junk, well its not junk, but the wife calls it that Heh!
 
Peach Comma said:
I don't like where it's placed in the picture.

:confused:

Any suggestions?

A reason or constructive critique is a lot better than "I don't like it"

Thanks for taking the time to look though!:thumbup: :D
 
Yeah, sorry about that.

I can't even figure out why I don't like where it's placed. Probably because I don't like things leading to the middle of the image like that. But that's just a personal thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom