What's new

you might want to sit down

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another shot from the old mining facility...

more shots are here:http://spako.lu/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=57&catid=28&PageNo=1


stull_an_tuermkl.jpg
 
Thank you :-)

@Lorielle99: not really rather more a handmade "something" :-)
 
Love it.

Question bout it: Did you ever get inside the old mill?

EDIT: I saw your website which is awesome! Love the old autopcy slab. I'll be looking at it a lot, ty for the link.
 
I did get inside almost all of the buildings on the site and I spend around 2 1/2 hours there.. but I guess I'll have to get back there sometime to take some more shots... maybe this time with a model ;-)
 
Wow, that is really cool. Have you tried straightening the prespective in PS? Just wondering if that will look better or take away from the atmo?

Either way awesome!
 
i really like the colors in this picture
what lens did you shoot this with?
 
I used a sigma 10-20mm
much cheaper than the Canon lens and to me just as good :-)
 
beautiful HDR. And I agree with your idea on bringing in a model.
 
great to know that was taken with the sigma 10-20, i was actually just considering buying that lense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom