What's new

You Pay Shipping: Gemini Auto Tele Converter 2x for Pentax-K

siebadn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My aunt gifted me a Gemini Auto Tele Converter 2x for Pentax-K (because all lenses must fit my camera!) that does not work with my Nikon d3000 that she picked up at a yard sale. While I appreciate her intent and am thankful for the thought, I have no use physical use lens. I would like to re-gift this to anyone on this forum who is willing to pay shipping for it. I am attaching pictures of it.

The glass portion appears to be in decent condition. If you want I will take more photos.
$DSC_0211.webp$DSC_0210.webp$DSC_0212.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom