What's new

You remember that Corry and Joe thread from Labor Day? I have more.

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
yeah, so I took my sweet time with it, ya got a problem with that!? :P

A couple more from Fort McHenry

1. An old artillery and bomb shelter in the fort


2. One of my favorite views of the old flag


Corry and I also spent some time at the Baltimore Zoo, this is what I came up with:

3. They must think she has fish!


4. Roar


5. Savannah


6. Turtle Power


7. That's it Mr. Giraffe, get all the marmalade! --Stewie
 
:oops: I still haven't edited my zoo shots. :oops:

YOU got some REALLY great shots! Not that I doubted you would. I need to find photographer friends that suck more than me, so I can feel better about myself. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom