Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spent the weekend with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Joe. (Anyone surprised?)

I don't have a ton of pics this time, cuz this particular trip was much more foodcentric than it was photocentric. :p

However, I'll post what I've got anyway! :p (er, most of it...I still have some shots from the last day to edit, but my plane was delayed last night, and I didn't walk through my door until 4am!!! I'M TIRED!)

1)
LaborDaywkd001sm.jpg

2)
LaborDaywkd002sm.jpg

3)
LaborDaywkd003sm.jpg

4)
LaborDaywkd004sm.jpg

5)
LaborDaywkd005sm.jpg

6)
LaborDaywkd006sm.jpg

7) Before going out for the night, Joe, Me, and Joe's roomie, Jon
LaborDaywkd007sm.jpg

8)
LaborDaywkd009sm.jpg

9)
LaborDaywkd010sm.jpg

10)
LaborDaywkd011sm.jpg

11)
LaborDaywkd012sm.jpg

12)
LaborDaywkd013sm.jpg

13) Note the sunglasses on my head....
LaborDaywkd014sm.jpg

14) Note the ripples in the water.....
LaborDaywkd015sm.jpg

15) Note the dripping wet glasses in my hand.....
LaborDaywkd016sm.jpg

:er:

fun Fun FUN!

What, you really FISHED for your glasses!?!?! You did! Cool. The water looks a lot further away than for an arm to reach it, and didn't they sink fast? Where is the "note dripping wet JOE who jumped in after them for me"-photo????

Hey, thanks for sharing the pics! Sure looks like fun, and you've got some really nice shots there! And the commentary is a riot.

What, you really FISHED for your glasses!?!?! You did! Cool. The water looks a lot further away than for an arm to reach it, and didn't they sink fast? Where is the "note dripping wet JOE who jumped in after them for me"-photo????

The 'note the dripping wet glasses' one is also a 'note Joe's dripping wet arm plastered across my back, getting me as wet as possible'. :p

It was within arms reach.

Sorry I took so long, she goes too fast, ya know. Here's the first set, more to come.

1. I'm usually not one for selective color...but it works so well sometimes!

2. The Fireman

3. Oxygen

4. Walk The Plank

Great shots, as always, Joe, but #1 is AMAZING!!!! I really love that shot! You gave it a really interesting look the way you selectively colored it!

#4's my fav...it almost looks like a cut-off leaf

Looking forward to more, if there are any more coming, that is...

Ohhhhh missed this thread what with the odd little posting I've been doing in the landscape/nature gallery :lol:

really like the Oxygen and Walk the plank, kinda reminds me of some of the shots I took at the London Meetup oh so many moons ago.

Oh and by the way I can do that juggling fire whist riding a unicycle, but I don't like to show off

Most reactions

Back