You said you like cartoonish right? HDR

With pictures like these, it is better to...

• Shoot/crop above peoples head like you have it

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Keep the random people in the picture

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Contact Disney to see if they want to hire me

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Stop taking pictures

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Hmmmm....peanut butter fudge ice cream.

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
^When I try to clone people out, it looks obvious, I still need to work on that.

Parker219 said:
^ Thank you for having an opinion. Its like the people that come on here and always ask for c&c on THEIR pictures, but never give anything back to any one elses pictures. Even a simple " I like it" or " I dont like it" would be fine.

"I like it" and "it sucks" are both worthless IMO, unless they're accompanied by an explanation. If I just don't like an image, I mostly likely won't say anything. That is, unless it's so bad that it warrants comment or the OP is being an ass and needs some humbling.

Parker219 said:
140 plus views at this time, with 5 votes. This forum is awesome.

I'm not going to answer your poll, mostly because I don't care and I'd like to be more civil with you this time.

Thats too bad, because I think you have a good eye, and I would like to hear if you think it is better to leave random people in pictures like these, or to shoot/crop over their head.

Well... you are getting some answers.... lol! "Stop Taking Pictures" is in the lead!

Parker219 said:
^When I try to clone people out, it looks obvious, I still need to work on that.

Don't clone them out. Search Google or youtube for "layers" and erase them.

HughGuessWho said:
Don't clone them out. Search Google or youtube for "layers" and erase them.

That would be after multiple shots with the people moving about in the frame

Well... you are getting some answers.... lol! "Stop Taking Pictures" is in the lead!

Yes, I see, I expected that though. haha

It wont stop me though. I am going to win picture of the month one day! It might be in 50 years when I'm 80, but it will happen one day!

cgipson1 said:

Ya....I suggest finding another hobby ;). Unless u like this forum to practice your typing skills..? Images are weak all around

Charlie, you will never like my images no matter what. Ever since I didn't like your pictures. So there is no point to you even saying anything about my work,since I know your judgment is just because you don't like me. I can't stand any of your pictures, but I respect the forum enough to NOT say that in all of your threads. So unless you can be objective without putting your personal feeling in to things, then please don't bother.

I like the first image but I am not a real fan of the composition. Nothing really stands out in the image and grabs me. The images don't look very sharp either so i'm not sure if that is due to the actual shot taken or the post processing work. It'd be cool to see the original image and then your conversions. All around, I think the images are decent.

I say leave them in. All though in DisneyLand it would be ideal to have people not in the shots, its very hard and in my opinion it adds something to the photos.

If you had the opportunity to take the shots with no one in than great but, if you can not don't worry about the people being in the shot.

Lets see if I have any with random people in it...

$Eiffel-pm8.jpg

Not too bad though, this was a quiet day.

And NO, I dont know how to fix the CA on the tree, that always happens when bright light shines through a dark tree in my pics.

I like the second image but its disney there are going to be people without them it just looks weird to me.

This thread delivers. I need to come around more often
bigthumb.gif

Most reactions

Back