Little Vintage

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4407902157_3fa2e650f5_o.jpg

4409649670_efba19c10a_o.jpg

4408719374_e6b67cd4e2_o.jpg

It is a bit washed out for my tastes. I think I know what you were going for here, and it does help the photos to look a bit more "natural", but still, a bit washed out for me. I also think that the out of focus section in the bottom front of the picture takes away from the subject. Besides those points, I do like the photos themselves. Seems as though you captured some nice expressions and the blue blanket/pillows help bring out his eye color.

I like the thought, but too washed out for me too. The expressions and setting are great though.

Thanks for the feedback :) Its funny how you say he looks washed out as the little chap was poorly today! Aside from the eyes not an awful lot of processing has gone on with him in these.. below is one of the original shots.....

SJF_5688.jpg

When I look at just him, the coloring looks fine. Against the background he does appear washed out. The tan colors are just too close to his coloring. I think if you turn the brightness down on just the background it will bring him out more.

Last edited:
I like the second one the best due to his more even skin tone. Although, the dirt under his nails really pop out at me. Overall though, I like them!

Most reactions

Back