Young Nuthatch

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've been terribly disappointed with my Tammy 70-200 I bought a couple of weeks ago. Did some micro adjustment earlier today, and I think I'm getting closer. This was at +12

'Followed' this little guy up a tree, where he 'hatched' the sunflower seeds he got from the feeder.

As always C&C more than welcome.

#1 Shook himself awake lol
_0DR6737.jpg

_0DR6728.jpg

_0DR6727.jpg

These are very nice. Not sure if I am right but maybe spot metering would have been better on these. The bird is sharp, maybe WB is off a little. Try testing in less troublesome conditions that may mislead you, which can lead to confusion. It definitely focus's to whre you point.

It looks to be a bird on the smaller side and I think you have done well with it being up so high.

Thank you.

These are very nice. Not sure if I am right but maybe spot metering would have been better on these. The bird is sharp, maybe WB is off a little. Try testing in less troublesome conditions that may mislead you, which can lead to confusion. It definitely focus's to whre you point.
Will give it a go next time. They do see a tad warm now that you mention it.

It looks to be a bird on the smaller side and I think you have done well with it being up so high.
Thank you.

Very nice set!
Thank you.

Very nice. Hope this adjustment thingy works out, these do look sharp to me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back