Young sparrow

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a bit of fun - breaks the boredom! Taken this morning

Young-sparow.jpg

Nice photo, and I see in how far you "played" a little with it, too, but unfortunately I personally don't like this frame too much. But well - you had fun trying this out, hm?

really cool picture, but i think you should ajust your lighting? idk i'm a noob still but i'm trying to give out ideas and about the frame the color scheme just doesnt go with the background colors that you have on your picture black is a color that blends with mostly everything, also watch out the pattern fills, looks like you missed the left side of your frame

texotic Welcome - The posting did something - it annoyed you enough to post for the first time! Welcome and keep posting as we love to have comments especially constructive ones. This is far from my usual style and did it looking out on pouring rain on what should have been a summer's day! It is an action - freebie - that I was having a play with and i am sure one day i will find a real use for. It is what I would describe as Naff!

Keep posting and enjoy the forum - one can get a lot of pleasure from others work and learn a lot from the sharing of knowledge and having your work "marked" by the experts.

It's an interesting action to know how to use. Personally I think the brown frame works better than black, which might be too harsh. And the drop-shadow border is something I've been meaning to learn. (Any chance you can PM me the steps to get the drop border???)

It's an interesting action to know how to use. (Any chance you can PM me the steps to get the drop???)

I didn't think you were that kind of girl! I have been trying to remember where I got the action from but will send it to you . . . anything to keep you happy on those long Canadian winter nights!

Don't remind me that the summer is drawing to a close!!
girl_sad.gif

And don't let on to Diane that you're sending a little action my way, she might leap to conclusions

you're sending a little action my way,

I should be so lucky! At my age I can't remember what - yet alone why!

They say you are old when you look at a pretty girl and can't remember why you bothered!:sexywink::sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back