Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Very nice capture. Is it my monitor or does the child's skin tone seem just a touch off?
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 #3 I think that is great! tirediron said: Is it my monitor or does the child's skin tone seem just a touch off? Click to expand... Maybe both of our monitors are off. Tone does seem a little off to me too. But I don't think it takes anything away from the picture.
I think that is great! tirediron said: Is it my monitor or does the child's skin tone seem just a touch off? Click to expand... Maybe both of our monitors are off. Tone does seem a little off to me too. But I don't think it takes anything away from the picture.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Yeah, it's off a hair (the whole pic is off, not just the skin). It's a bit noisy too due to the high ISO. I don't think I would have cropped it QUITE that tight. Still very cute shot though.
Yeah, it's off a hair (the whole pic is off, not just the skin). It's a bit noisy too due to the high ISO. I don't think I would have cropped it QUITE that tight. Still very cute shot though.