What's new

Your basic bridge at night in HDR. For bonus points: fog.

ScubaDude

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
176
Reaction score
22
Location
Waveland, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been out to this bridge a half dozen times, at least. Got this shot recently. The fog was thicker than I would have liked; was hoping to get the lights going over the hump and off to the horizon (see second photo). Oh, well... it'll still be there next week.


Bay St. Louis bridge at night, HDR by ScubaDude1960, on Flickr


BSL Bridge by ScubaDude1960, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Quite a fan of pic #1
 
I like #1. The fact that it's orange makes it look old fashioned.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom