Your cam

Heh sweet! You just gave me a project for my really boring lonely night! I'll get right on it and be back in a flash :lol:

OK here it is mostly . . .

From left to right is,

Canon 10D, Canon AE-1 Black Body, Canon AE-1P, Canon Rebel 2000

Link broken

And this one that I keep for some reason. Well OK I guess for times like this and it was my first digicam ever . . .

Link broken

Canon Fan, is the 10D considerably heavier with the battery pack?

Small images because they were taken to be put on a website. Still, atleast they'll load quickly. :mrgreen:

dynax-5_001.jpg

Dynax 5

sr-1_001.jpg

SR-1

srt-101_001.jpg

SRT-101

srt-303_001.jpg

SRT-303

polaroid-320_001.jpg

Polaroid 320 Automatic

All taken with a Toshiba PDR-M61. No photo of that. I forgot it. :shock: :lol:

Almost forgot. Here's a bigger picture of the 303
Hmph, the last link is no longer there

I thought I read that the Canon 10d comes with the battery pack built on, or with it or something like that. If thats true, shouldnt the 20d do the same?

I'll post my two modest photomakers later. Hey Ferny, my first was a SRT-100. God I loved that camera.

Less if you can get it on ebay. :0) Picked up my $70 cdn battery pack for my canon rebel 2000 for $30 cdn. :0) But that took me a while to get due to other bidders.

Does the battery pack offer a vertical grip as well? Also does it allow you to adjust the exposure via a wheel or two? Thats something I wish my battery pack had. :0)

Yes, the battery packs for the Canon DSLRs offer vertical grip and wheel. I suspect they cost more than film battery packs.

I have the battery pack for the 10D and it was a wonderful buy. I can shoot an entire wedding without having to worry about switching batteries and the vertical grip is great :thumbsup:

AlisonS said:
I have the battery pack for the 10D and it was a wonderful buy. I can shoot an entire wedding without having to worry about switching batteries and the vertical grip is great :thumbsup:
With the battery pack, one would suspect it for a 1D ;)... at least for a few seconds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back