Your Favorite Shot

timlair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanna know what everyones favorite thing to shoot is. Your Photography Fetish of sorts.

For example, I LOVE shooting panoramic. If I can find something anyways. I also like shooting motion blur and the stars.

So, what about you guys?

If this is supposed to just be a "text-thread" with answers to your question about everyone's favourite photo, then it's ok to be here. Other than that I might let you know that there exists a themed thread in the Photo Themes on "Your Favourite Photo" and all photo contributions should be added there.

Last edited:
I was going for just text. Not really looking for examples. But thanks for the heads up!

Thats kinda hard to answer, I like to shoot things that can't be seen by the naked eye usually, which could be shallow DOF for isolation combined with nice bokeh, time and motion, water/seascapes is a favourite there and stuff that is technically challenging.

But then I could go on forever, because I pretty much like to shoot anything, haha and I will try almost anything at least once :sexywink:

It's probably easier to say the things I don't like shooting, which would be people (non candid), and buildings.
I love shooting animals, and random objects. I have fun grabbing random things around my place, and trying to shoot them.

It's probably easier to say the things I don't like shooting, which would be people (non candid), and buildings.
I love shooting animals, and random objects. I have fun grabbing random things around my place, and trying to shoot them.

I hear ya on the people part.

I also don't like shooting non-candid people.... Doesn't seem to me like you capture real emotion that way, although I'm sure some would argue that. I really enjoy taking photos of random objects, and landscapes.

I mainly shoot people but I like going to the beach and seeing what kind of sunrise or sunset I am going to get. My enjoyment of that goes beyond the photography. Its kind of my reason for going to the beach and sunset pictures are what I collect.

I also don't like shooting non-candid people.... Doesn't seem to me like you capture real emotion that way, although I'm sure some would argue that. I really enjoy taking photos of random objects, and landscapes.

exactly what he said.

This is a fun thread! My favs. right now are dogs, people, and night photography... especially bridges!

I'm a fan of shooting our four-legged brethren and insects and birds than humans or human structures. There's so much to be seen that people don't notice.

For example, that damselfly thread I posted yesterday afternoon. I watched him (or her?) for nearly an hour. I was the only person to see him, until I posted here.

If this is supposed to just be a "text-thread" with answers to your question about everyone's favourite photo, then it's ok to be here. Other than that I might let you know that there exists a themed thread in the Photo Themes on "Your Favourite Photo" and all photo contributions should be added there.
I looked through the Photo Themes forum but can't find that thread. It seems like there's only one page of threads?

Most reactions

Back