KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Genius is made, not born. And human beings are gifted with an almost unlimited potential for learning and creativity. Now you can uncover your own hidden abilities, sharpen your senses, and liberate your unique intelligence—by following the example of the greatest genius of all time, Leonardo da Vinci.

How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day

The workbook might be helpful: The How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci Workbook: Your Personal Companion to How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A prime number! There must be some magic here!

Well, sort of. ..It's $11.56 new. Free regular shipping if you spend more than $25. Used from $2.48 + $3.99 shipping.

• Curiosita: An insatiably curious approach to life.
  • Dimonstratzione: A commitment to test knowledge through experience.
  • Sensazione: The continual refinement of the senses, especially sight, as the means to clarify experience.
  • Sfumato: A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox, and uncertainty.
  • Arte/Scienza: The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination ("whole-brain thinking").
  • Corporalita: The cultivation of ambidexterity, fitness, and poise.
  • Connessione: A recognition and appreciation for the connectedness of all things and phenomena; "systems thinking."
Hmmmm....sounds good!!!

I always read the bad reviews first - and the ones for this book are not exactly making me want to buy it. :lol:

What did you think of it, Keith? You didn't really say anything about it in your OP...

A prime number! There must be some magic here!
Well, sort of. ..It's $11.56 new. Free regular shipping if you spend more than $25. Used from $2.48 + $3.99 shipping.
Huh?

Nevermind...I'm going to assume Ken was referring to the 7 steps.

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ”- Albert Einstein

"Everybody is a genius. Oh wait.......... No, no they aren't." - Strad

I haven't read it Josh.

I don't hold a lot of stock in individual reviews writen online by people I don't know, because of confirmation bias.

The funny thing is, how the **** does the writer know how to think like DaVinci? The dude is way dead, can't tell people how he looked at a particular thing and this writer really has no idea. Sound like a genius wrote the piece for morons to waste money on. Just write a book about it yourself KmH, you'll get more out of the experience.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back