Your mission .....

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
.....should you choose to accept it ..... :lol:

Is to smile at a stranger today ( or during your day tomorrow ).

Doesnt matter if ya smile in a big-like flashin-pearlies kinda way or if ya smile in a sweet , lips-closed kinda way ... as long as its genuine and it reaches your eyes :) ;)

Ya just might turn someone elses bad day around a little by doin so..... or , at the very least , make their day a little brighter... :flower:

I'm good for the next fifty years. I smile at everyone that I make eye contact with. It feels good to see how people's faces light up.

Well, depending on who you flash, you should definately get some smiles on that one! Now, should you flash an 70 year old woman, you just might give her a heart attack!

Mission accomplished! Got a few smiles back, made me feel good.

That proves it ~ Lumi's a sweetie! And she will be rewarded many times for it.

:D I love that Lumi! Great idea! Try throwing in a Howdy every now and then! :D

aggiezach said:
:D I love that Lumi! Great idea! Try throwing in a Howdy every now and then! :D

I have that natural, "I've never lived north of the mason-dixon line" howdy..... People up here in NH look at me very strangely when that comes out.

Yeah.. the other day I walked down the streets of Melbourne and some weird shiela kept smiling at me. I escaped her and then all these other shielas kept flashing me.

I expect to get out of counselling soon.... maybe...

This reminds me of a strange event that happened to me a while back. There I was wandering round the supermarket, minding my own business, when this guy walks up to me and starts smiling at me. I smiled back, being the polite girl that I am, and he starts laughing. He had such a catching laugh that I couldn't help but join in.

Eventually, I thought "What the hell is going on here?!" so I stopped laughing and asked him. He told me he'd seen me in the store before and every time he'd seen me I looked sad, so he wanted to change that. True, now every time I see him in there, I can't help but laugh and wave at him!

Most reactions

Back