Your opinion

SwitchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Excellent work! His experience is evident. I know a lot of wedding photographers and he is slightly above all. I think that it is because his marketing skills are on point and was/is able to get high end clients.

Love & Bass

Yes, he owns the best available really. All his lenses are the L series from Canon. Very drool worthy. I've compared his work to 20 other photographers in California and very little of them come close to his work. :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass it along! :D

-Alex

I'd ditch the music. The load time in the beginning is a little long. Other than that, nice work.

Ok.. can someone say BOT?

This account just quoted a part of my text without comment in another thread.
Maybe the account needs to be watched a little while and then deleted.

I've sent a heads up to the mods.

I think he's a good shooter, but I hate his processing, on alot of his pictures there's nothing to really focus your eye on.

Some really excellent photos...

The Photoshop... hmm, sometimes it worked really well, but at other times could perhaps have a larger focused area.

There are a few spelling and grammar errors, but of course that's not a big factor, really...

Ok.. can someone say BOT?

This account just quoted a part of my text without comment in another thread.
Maybe the account needs to be watched a little while and then deleted.

I've sent a heads up to the mods.
Bit late on the reply, but I'm not a bot.

Very hard for me to understand why a good photographer would want to go for that kind of processing... But hey, the client is king, maybe that's what driving this.

Very hard for me to understand why a good photographer would want to go for that kind of processing... But hey, the client is king, maybe that's what driving this.

I am not making a judgment on the photos in the linked site. This however was a recent interesting thread on the exact thing you are taking about Iron from another fourm.

getting a stiff neck or dizzy from looking at all those angle shots. man loves drama.

Technically the photographs are not very good, however they evoke emotion and that is what people respond to. I really hate the angles.

The work is good but I dont like the music on the site, generally I would say its a no no, I dont like the navigation and the photos load slow, which was frustrating. I would say get SimpleViewer, its a great free program that you can use to make photo slideshows like what you have on your site.

Most reactions

Back