Your other hobby

I'm trying to restore this land yacht. I don't know why I like it so much, but I saw it and had to have it lol. 1965 Plymouth Fury. I'm going to try to make a nice cruising car out of it (not the hydraulic gold frame kind). It's going to get a 451 in it. Not the typical 24 year old's choice of car to fix up.

DSC_3649r.png

DSC_3642r.png

DSC_4234.png

Cars FTW lol
IMG_8092-1.jpg

yummy:
clutch3.jpg

you like my carpet???
turbo.jpg

coil2.jpg

mhm... fat tires..
compare.jpg

this is my other hobby, just finding the time and money to keep off the pavement.

DSC_0029.jpg

My main other hobby
p756207260-4.jpg

p884442172-4.jpg

Other, other hobby
e9d31363.jpg

IMG%5D

well fruitbooten as well
this is not me i end up taken the photos when i go i skate when i want.

me paintballing old photo i am currently goin to florida for Purdue University.

and oh yea MUSTANGS
not mine

CarHDR.jpg

Upgraded turbo, injectors, intercooler, fuel pump, suspension, and other stuff

bike.jpg

Gunscopy.jpg

I only do one hobby at a time as I am quite poor with a single income of a family of 4.

In 2002, I bought a motorcycle. The kids were still not in school yet and I found no time to ride, so I sold it in 2005.

I bought an RC airplane after selling the motorcycle. I have a 2 acre yard with over 100 acres of field behind it, thus I could stay at home and fly. I crashed it about 100 times before it was unrepairable.

I picked up the guitar again after that. I have a cheapie guitar that is extremely hard to play. The guitar isn't going to crash or get sold, so it's still around. I'd like to learn, but it's difficult without the cash for lessons or lessons available locally.

So, I needed a new camera for the family anyways. I was going to get a compact but started reading about photography while researching cameras and decided on a larger superzoom with all manual capability. So now a year later, I am still here reading and learning about photography. I'd like to eventually get a dSLR. Perhaps before I retire in 30 years I will have the funds to get one. Hmm, who am I kidding, I'll never be retired. I'll be working until I drop.

I dont have any pics, cause I have over 900 of them. But I collect Hot Wheels cars.
I also collect diecast hearses. What a surprise eh? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
These are 1/18 scale

378074185_3m9vB-M.jpg

378074213_VUbdU-M.jpg

Another hobby is music. I used to spend loads of coin on my drum kit, but since I retired from the music scene, I just spend hours listening to it. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back