JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Gave Bobby here 2 bucks to let me snap a few photos... and steal his soul.
Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Well, Bobby doesn't look like he really thinks that taking his photo would steal his soul!
Is is partially desaturated? Looks good.
If I were to edit it, I'd crop out the car"nose" on the very right and maybe a bit of ground at the front.
Yeah, it's been desaturated. Since a lot of street photography is in b&w to let you focus on the image instead of all the color, I try to desaturate instead.
Here's another.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.