What's new

Your Thirst Away

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p850773136-4.jpg
 
Federico as always bud nice capture!

Inbox was full, meant to tell you I got the package :thumbup:
How much for the canvas version(PM if you like but I think you're full too, I've cleared the way on mine.)
 
This is really cool, good job!
 
Inbox was full, meant to tell you I got the package :thumbup:
Glad to hear that, Cam! I sent you 4 or 5 PMs back then in a span of two weeks or so and all of them bounced. I'll try again; if you don't receive any PMs from me shortly, please contact me by email (it's on the homepage of my website).

Thank you for your comments, guys!
 
This photo just does not work for me...the old cooler and the old shed are attached to one another, and it's just...not...coming...together...
 
the old cooler and the old shed are attached to one another
Well, they were at least 5 metres away from each other. This was shot at f/6.3 with a FF camera, but with an UWA lens so there's more DOF than I would've liked. If I knew how to do it, I'd add some blur to the background in post to create some separation :) Thanks for the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom