What's new

Your thoughts....

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please. BMW E36 M3... not HDR. :mrgreen:

original.jpg
 
I really like the angle of the shot you took; very nice composition.

I think it might have looked a little better if it was in sharper focus. IMHO.

The trees look really oversaturated... (photoshopped?)

Again, I like the whole angle of the shot and others might think the focus is dreamlike...

I'm guessing you probably got more shots of this car anyways...

Take care!

Abel
 
Love the composition and angle, but I think what throws me off, being a car buff, I dont care for the M badge on the grill.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom