Your worst/dumbest image of 2015 goes here

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We always rush to show off our jewels. What about those- D'oh! moments?

Hopefully you didn't delete them all. What ya got?

I'll start:
Transformer-midK_zpsbdo7vfnd.jpg

OK- what was I going for here? Anybody?
Some existential commentary on man's indifference to cruelty?
A spontaneous exposition on the nature of free will?

Naw, just a really dumb pic.

Top THAT! :wink-new:

I think I exposed a little too much to the right. :laugh2:

all_highlights.jpg

Mine may be the photographic equivalent of the "butt call". Difficult to decipher months later.

Last edited:
Here's a turkey ... don't know what the hell I was going for here.

tape-1.jpg

Hopefully, I deleted all of them.

Man, so many choices... Well, here is my best of the worst owl shot... eat your heart out DannyLightning and Coastalcon...
IMG_1814.JPG

Last edited:
Sometimes those "Don't have the right lens on, but what the hell, why not?" shots really should be left alone:
Untitled-Scanned-80.jpg

And in my defense for the following picture, the pinhole camera does not have a viewfinder so one never knows when one's thumb will make an appearance in a blurry, poorly-composed shot.

Untitled-Scanned-18.jpg

And finally, when one is not used to a camera with the shutter release button located on the front, not the top, of the camera (Praktica FX2), then sometimes one accidentally takes, um, abstract shots...

Untitled-Scanned-08a.jpg

As always, guilty of saving the best for the last part of every year...December 24, 2015...Christmas eve...Rubinator pints (Ruby and Terminator Stout, mixed at the pub and carried out in growlers) and whiskey shots...
_D3X7406_2015's worst photo.jpg

As always, guilty of saving the best for the last part of every year...December 24, 2015...Christmas eve...Rubinator pints (Ruby and Terminator Stout, mixed at the pub and carried out in growlers) and whiskey shots...View attachment 113494

Was that before or after you threw up? That's a big box of Cheez-it's and a cute stuffed turkey...

Most reactions

Back