What's new

Your worst nightmare

TimmyJP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here are the token 'multiple me' shots :wink:

There are a few problems with them, but here we are:

1. In the lounge:
Worstnightmarelounge.jpg


2. In the games room (aka my kitchen ;)):
WorstnightmareThegamesroom.jpg



All tips and critique welcome as usual.

Thanks in advance

Tim
 
I like the game room pic. I assume you didint use a flash and just went ahead and used the lamp as your main light source. Hmmm.... maybe try an out door setting like you tossing a frisbee or a football to yourself.
 
Hate to have to feed that lot! :lol:


Well done. Nicely composited.


Really like the lighting and exposure of the gamy room. :mrgreen:

(checking out yer posters)
 
Always liked these now just need to make one of myself.
 
Thanks a lot guys, yeah I didn't use flash on the games room one, I quite liked the ambience that just using the lamp gave. Doing some outdoors is definitely the next in my list...once I can be bothered to sit in photoshop for ages again :p

The posters are pretty cool, my Step-dad was born in Zimbabwe, and the posters are German, and we live in the UK!!

Nurf: they're certainly good fun!


Thanks again,

Tim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom