What's new

You're gonna love my...

Thanks for the laughs. Graet way to start the week.

Bitter, I'm a sucker for geometric shapes and I love what you did here. Kinda goes with your grid theme. :)
 
The texture and color is nice.

The geometry, I question. Bolt centerpoints are an important consideration in reality, and so I'll assume you had some purpose in not centering or aligning the bolts with eachother.

It's also noticeable that the outside square edges aren't aligned, and the vertical stripe is wider than the horizontal one.

I do love these nuts.
 
Cool photo, but the top right one isn't straight on like the others.

Bitter: YouTube "paper towels" and watch the first video that comes up.
 
Last edited:
Walked right into that one!:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom