What's new

Yumm, banana bread

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made two loaves last night :sexywink:

BananabreadCustom-1.jpg


Strobe with 18" x 18" softbox top front at about 30 degrees just out of frame, styrofoam camera right.

Cheers, Don
 
Nice! I want some! :drool:
 
Thanks guys,

The good thing about making two is you can eat one right away :)

Cheers, Don
 
Looks good Don! Nice sharp cuts on each slice! I like mine toasted, with butter on it! Mmmm, good! Dang it...now I want banana bread! Just last night one of my Facebook friends was bragging that she had just made the best banana bread recipe ever--one from allrecipes.com...hmmm...flour, baking powder,brown sugar, overripe bananas,butter...vanilla...pinch of salt...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom