zoro TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 17, 2007 #1 Canon 350d lens Canon 70-200mm f/4L USM 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #2 excellent, excellent!...great detail and composition.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #3 Very nice series.
ariadne76 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #4 Outstanding. I particularly love #8!
dbyrd TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Location Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #5 Great job. I am a Meercat fan, but I also love Panthera Leo!