What's new

ZEISS/IKON IKOFLEX 1B

marshm-3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
6
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry I cannot sell the camera at this time It had been working last time used however after long non usage has a very sluggish shutter. If I can remedy the cause I will post it again
 

Attachments

  • 20201202_143814 (1).webp
    20201202_143814 (1).webp
    330.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 20201202_144055 (1).webp
    20201202_144055 (1).webp
    351.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 20201202_144110.webp
    20201202_144110.webp
    647 KB · Views: 176
  • 20201202_144145.webp
    20201202_144145.webp
    503.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 20201202_144207.webp
    20201202_144207.webp
    381.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 20201202_144239.webp
    20201202_144239.webp
    225.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 20201202_144249.webp
    20201202_144249.webp
    183 KB · Views: 174
  • 20201202_144314.webp
    20201202_144314.webp
    339.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom