What's new

Zen Tide

I like this shot, it has a wonderful mood ..... I would spot out the little spots in the water foreground some dark some light.
 
Nice. At first I thought it was an island chain.
 
Great picture, but you may have to level it a bit.
 
Nice! Agree with Mully about the spots.
 
Great work!

Thanks!

I like this shot, it has a wonderful mood ..... I would spot out the little spots in the water foreground some dark some light.

Nice! Agree with Mully about the spots.

I could spend a quick minute cleaning that up. I'll post it here if I get the chance. Thanks for the comment!

Nice. At first I thought it was an island chain.

Glad you like!

Great picture, but you may have to level it a bit.

I'll need to double check that too it looks like!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom