Zen

Kengraphy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Done for college assignment. C&Cs are welcomed!

Zen_1_by_Kengraphy.jpg

Zen_2_by_Kengraphy.jpg

The first I think lacks something - not quite sure what, I think its because the water drop have nothing special to it - I like the idea though.

The second I will admit I really really like! Its composition and lighting really appeal to me. If I were to be critical I a would say that the far petal is a little too overexposed and some of the finer details present in the others is lost. Almost looks like something one would expect to see in Final Fantasy CGI.

The first I think lacks something - not quite sure what, I think its because the water drop have nothing special to it - I like the idea though.

The second I will admit I really really like! Its composition and lighting really appeal to me. If I were to be critical I a would say that the far petal is a little too overexposed and some of the finer details present in the others is lost. Almost looks like something one would expect to see in Final Fantasy CGI.

Frankly speakin the first one was more or less a failed attempt, I was trying to get the flower in the bg to appear in the droplet. =(

Thanks, the overexposure was more or less on purpose, I was trying to go for that heavenly feel, and with the right exposure my white flower would turn gray. xD

Yes, details-wise I guess it can't really be helped, I took alot of shots and it all ended up like that, should be cause of the really really shallow DOF. I was using a 70~300mm macro lens, at 300mm with f5.6 and shutter of 1/8.

I can't think of any other explaination, I should have shot at a slightly higher aperture. >.>

Thanks for the C&Cs! =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back