Zilka

amar.zilkic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im new here, hello everyone. Can someone tell me whats bad or whats good about this photos and how can i improve my editing and taking pictures [emoji4][emoji4]
LRM_EXPORT_20180415_195843.jpg
DSCF7125-01.jpeg
IMG_20180415_170322_859.jpg

Poslano sa mog HTC Desire 530 koristeći Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! :) You have three very different looks here.
Two tips.
One thing that has been drummed into me over my years on this forum; portrait orientation is usually (not always) the best for portraits. Landscape orientation gives you wasted space around the person who is the focus of your image. However, if your aim was to include the graffiti in 1) and 2) as part of the story then ignore this rule.

2nd tip: take lots. I assume you are using digital so there's no extra cost apart from processing time in taking 25 shots instead of 1. You then choose the best and dump the rest (if there aren't any that you're happy with then dump the lot and start again). I forget who said it but someone here quoted "The difference between a good photographer and a bad photographer is the size of his or her waste basket."

Post some more of your work so we can see if there's consistency in any mistakes you make. :)

Guys thanks for your opinions. [emoji4][emoji4]

Poslano sa mog HTC Desire 530 koristeći Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back