What's new

Zion

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
x
 
Last edited:
yea that really does look like great place to shoot, good captures :thumbup:
 
That place is so amazing! I really like 5 and 6. What did you think of Zion?

Thank you. I've been wanting to shoot Zion for years although with the exception of just a few photos I saw in the week before I left, I had no idea on what it looked like. My interest generated from its location in the Grand Staircase and relationship to the Mojave Desert along with both the Southern Paiute people and Anasazi Paleoculture. Gorgeous place. I'm going back in the fall and next spring.

yea that really does look like great place to shoot, good captures :thumbup:

Thanks Arch. A month there wouldn't do it justice- I only had a day.
 
Number 4 is brilliant, love it!

Thanks. I believe the peaks in #4 are called, "The Three Patriarchs." I walked down to the river just to shoot them, and ended up wandering around and forgeting all about them until I started back up the trail.

They're all excellent, but I'll put my money on #4 as well. Great job.

Thank you.
 
Thanks Chris!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom