Zoe

zoe08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoartclub.net
Here are some pics of my dog Zoe. I have tons but I will try not to bore you all with too many. These are from my Nikon D70. I will put my ones from my Minolta 35mm after I get them sized right....I hope these will be.

zoe-running_155.jpg

zoe-closeup_146.jpg

zoe-tongue_618.jpg

Awwww how cute... a beagle!!! I love the expression in the third one... it's just so cheeky!

You got the focus just right in the first, I admire you for that...my recent experience with trying to take photos of a puppy have shown me how difficult that is. Hardly any of the photos were in focus. That little baby Dachshound (I think that is their name in English) was just too lively and way too curious in playing with my camera to be staying in place even for a second... So congrats on these. Especially the first!

Thanks everyone!

I keep continuing to look at the first and wondering how I did that. I have a ton of pics of her but most of them are like you^ say because she of course does not sit still and pose. I cannot really get on her level to takes pics either cuz she will come right up to the camera.

And I tried to get some pics of the neighbors new bassett hound puppy and zoe playing but it was very hard. I will post a few when I have time to resize them.

Most reactions

Back