Zombie/Vampire?

MHarvey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First Dark side thread! wooo :lol: Playing with my camera last night, took a few shots of myself in low lighting. came up with some pretty interesting images. Photoshoped this one this morning, out of curiosity. Any advice, C&C, anything goes I'm wanting to learn. Thanks in alot!!

3116783660_2cd4bd9192_o.jpg

I think ya did really well. Im on a cheapy monitor at work, so I will look at it again when I get a chance.
I like the concept, and the dark feel to this one. :D
Just lookin at it quick, maybe a little crop off the bottom , maybe just above the navel area, might bring more emphisis on the face. The other thing if you reshoot it... you could add the hands in some terrorizing pose to add some umph too. Nicely done...and welcome to the darkside...pull up a coffin. :D

Yea i agree, this is a good job.. maybe dodge a few of the highlights to give it a touch more impact, but it does look quite menacing :thumbup:

thanks for the advice, it made the difference. Chiller I'll have to reshoot, I didn't have anything in mind when I shot these, now that I have a theme they might turn out better. maybe a halloween reference for the future? :lol: anyway heres the finished product. thanks again

3118597259_c7b5625d74_o.jpg

Cool...diggin the edit. Lookin forward to your reshoot.
Sometimes I use the dodge/burn tool to add some umph too. I will start with some Midtones, at about 12% and work up a bit, then touch it up with Highlights at about 15%. Then do the same with the burn tool, going over the creases and recesses. It is better to set your sliders to a smaller percentage and work your way up. If ya ever have a question, your welcome to write. :D

Most reactions

Back