zoo photos

Buzzlightyear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to the San Francisco zoo to take some pictures and pretty much nothing turned out good. most of the images were way overexposed and couldn't figure out why so I did what I could in Lightroom do bring them back. I ended up accidentally changing some settings in the camera the night before which caused all the over exposure.

51031575077_b7b4b31091_b.jpg

51031471946_19b81e05d7_b.jpg

Not sure how bad the originals were , but it looks like a successful recovery on the edits. Love the twin derriere giraffes and the owl.

I like the color and light balance. I would have cropped them a bit more to center the objects in the picture. Nice job!

Nice save. I've had a few that were either over exposed or under exposed in which I was able to save. I like the placement of the owl in the original better.

Good effort in pulling them back.

Decent set. I like the composition in #2 the best and my favorite of them all is the rhino shot. It looks good in B&W. Is it tilted, though?

Good recoveries & some very nice compositions.
Decent set. I like the composition in #2 the best and my favorite of them all is the rhino shot. It looks good in B&W. Is it tilted, though?
Only if the posts aren't vertical! It does look like the grounds not flat, but I find that's often the case :)

Most reactions

Back