What's new

Zoo Stuff

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few snaps from the LA Zoo can be found here:

Zoo Znaps

124005506-L.jpg


124004792-L.jpg


124004677-L.jpg


Gary
 
wow.....the second one is intense. Those look really good.
 
they turned ou great. i really love the first one!
 
I love em. The colors are great and the lighting is very nice as well.

Thanks his4ever .. except for photo journalism ... it's all about lighting.

Gary
 
I LOVE the lion shot! Can I ask what lens you used for those?
 
First one is best by far. I've never seen an animal portrait that mimics a portrait of a human so much. Almost swear I saw a man looking yearningly past the fence of a prison compound towards the free world beyond.
 
First one is best by far. I've never seen an animal portrait that mimics a portrait of a human so much. Almost swear I saw a man looking yearningly past the fence of a prison compound towards the free world beyond.

Thanks Augphoto. I know what you mean ... I feel like baking him a cake with a file in it.

Gary
 
Very nice shots both here and in "stuff" gallery. I can't help but notice (Imagine) that the zoo animals look a little sad, depressed? Keep up the awesome work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom